Sunday, August 18, 2013

Winding Down...

There is only one more week of freedom for Nick!
And then school starts again...
sad.
I hate to say it, but our summer is winding down. 

This is the first semester I won't be in school for.... well if you count high school, elementary, etc.... for basically ever -- the years of my life I remember best anyway. Which is weird to think about. It's also the first semester Nick and I won't both be going to school since we've been together. I'm a little nervous to see how I'm going to spend my time while he's crazy busy. I've got a few projects in the making. I'll see how that goes... If I finish those quickly, I guess I'll just have to spend my time reading.... dang it. ;)

Lucky for me, I get to relive some of our fun this summer, because I still have quite a few of our adventures to post in the blog. 


Starting with our ward BBQ this summer.
Our Bishop has a pool, so it doubles as a pool party.
(Now I'm just trying to convince Nick that we should definitely have a pool in our backyard in the future...cross your fingers for me!)

I love me some swimming! :):)


This is our Bishop and his wife.
They just got released and we'll miss them!






It was a blast!!
We're once again in a small ward, and I love it. 
I'll be sad to leave all of the great people here when the time comes.



We had a spur of the moment trip to Montana to visit Cam and Katie!

This was the first time Nick and I were able to see where they live in good ol' Bozeman. Safest place in the US, according to Sheldon. :)
It was a really neat place.
Not too small, but not too big.
(Not gonna lie, I'm kind of jealous!) ;)


Cam's work got us a few nights at Big Sky Resort, 
It was neat!




He doesn't talk with his hands or anything...........
:)


Did NOT expect my nachos to be this big.... 
Oooops...
They were delicious though!
And the whole family got to enjoy.



Somebody thinks she's a cowgirl!











That was Taylor and her special someone..... :)
I have no words to describe her energy this trip.
But she did make us laugh...
most of the time. ;):)



It was a great trip.
And I'm glad we made it to Montana before the week they were moving, ha!


This was also the trip we found out that Baby Oliver is going to be a little girl! We couldn't be more excited to meet her this December! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment