Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer!! Yessss! :)

I love summer.

I'm not exaggerating when I say, I really have been trying to keep up on the blog, but we've been so busy I haven't had time!!

But I am definitely not complaining.

This summer has been loads of fun so far!



Cox Family Reunion



















Camping with the Oliver's


Twins!



Note to self:
do not lean up against the trailer.
:)









Mario Party Party!

That's right,
a party,
to play Mario Party.
:)




We missed Mindy somehow!



Pioneer Day Parade





The bagpiper was pretty legit, not gonna lie.
:):)



I can't say it enough...
I love summer.




"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath."
--Michael Caine


"She grabbed her carpetbag, picked up her skirts, and ran."
--My Loving Vigil Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment