Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Already a terrible blogger :)

Hello again all...
Established a blog 3 weeks ago...
Only barely finishing my first official post...
Oops! :)
Going to have to work on that!! :)


July 15th!
 Grandparent's 50th Anniversary
 Mom (and her twin sister's) Birthday
Result:
Trip to Provo! :) and a HUGE family dinner at Golden Corral

Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the dinner :( But it was a BLAST! It was so neat to have the family all together! :) Personally, my favorite part was when my dad led the younger adults and even smaller children in trying to pop a balloon on the ceiling, using a straw and a toothpick! :)  Loved it!


Well the dinner was obviously in the evening, so Nick and I decided to make a whole day of our necessary trip up North.  A smart choice, as any small-towner would agree. :)


First... we started with my MRI in the morning at University of Utah Hospital.  Start with the worst first of course! 




 ~Quick MRI's for Dummy's: 
it stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging 
and it is essentially a way to see your insides 
in amazing detail.




So basically, they stick an IV in my arm, strap me to a board and roll that board (with me on it) into the middle of a big machine like this one. --->


No better way to see how a heart is working than to monitor it while strapped down, shoved in a small hole, and scared by sudden movements and random loud noises! :)




Next we decided to try and be good by making time for a temple trip!
We wanted to go to the beautiful Salt Lake Temple...
-Photography by Nick :)
But.... We got turned away.. No seriously we did...
Closed for cleaning?! What is that!? haha :)
No worries... We were righteous enough for the Jordan River Temple! :)

Then dinner and a long, sleepy drive back to good ol' Spring Glen :)


July 24th!
Moon Lake with the Olivers! :)


Upon arrival, dad was engrossed in an intense matching game with my cousin Makayela.  :)
haha



The best part of camping! Relaxing!
Drama Queen!
Max!
Grrrr!
The Lake :)
Whitney - "Oh let me get a picture of this!"
*Click*
Kade - "That was awkward"

Well I didn't plan on it, but I definitely think this blog was long enough to make up for not blogging!! haha
Happy Reading/Viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment