Friday, July 9, 2010

It's official! I have joined the epidemic! :)



It's true... I am starting a blog...
I have 3 reasons:
1.  Mr. Kelton K. Wells.  You deserve most of the credit!  :)
2. I am the absolute worst at remembering to take pictures and I am hoping that wanting pictures for a specific reason (like a blog for instance) will help me remember! 
3. And most importantly (Well not more important than you, Kelton) haha but the reason that convinced me above all others happened a couple of days ago.  Nick and I had the funniest experience trying to cook a potato in the microwave and I realized that I never want to forget days and experiences like that one.




1 comment:

  1. That poor little potato!!! Hahahaha! I am very stoked to have you join us in the land known as blogdom! :)

    ReplyDelete