Tuesday, July 29, 2014

...Summer Lovin...

Can you say.... living the dream?!
Seriously.
I feel like a high school kid on summer vacation again. :):)

But I have heard that the three reasons teachers love their job are: June, July, and August.... soooo I guess we'll see how much I like the job once school actually starts. :)


I ended the school year with this great group of girls... 



Softball at Highland was a blast, and probably the reason I was able to land a job teaching at Highland for the coming 2014-2015 school year. 

In May, right about the time softball season ended and I graduated from Utah State, I signed the line and it became official. 


Newest English teacher at Highland... 

Then summer started.
Like I said. Living the dream.
I keep waiting to wake up. :)
Which I have a feeling will happen on August 25th, when school starts.



Summer 






Corn Hole Champ



My "I-just-ate-alligator" face. :)







Ran into some friends.
Enjoyed some karaoke. :)





Harry Potter Trivia Champs. :) Oh yeah.


Good first vacation of the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment