Friday, January 17, 2014

Catch-Up

Prepare yourself.........
I've been slacking, and have some serious catching up to do.

Overall, it was an excellent Christmas. :):) 
Here's a peek:










They're pretty proud of their seater enders. :):)




Stake Primary Christmas Breakfast











Oh yeah. That's a power tool. 











So excited to welcome this little nugget into the family.



And let it be known.
I was the first aunt to hold her!



Favorite aunt in the making. :):)






The original four... :)




Finally got all of us together...
we desperately needed one of these. 





















And I guess when I said peek, I meant overload....
my bad. :)



Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. K---love your snowman fridge! And your picture with your 'kids' at the christmas party. :) ha.

    ReplyDelete