Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cedar City

I'm only a couple posts away from being completely caught up on our adventures this summer! Woot Woot! :)


In August, we drove down to Cedar City, saw a play at the Shakespeare Festival, visited friends, and hiked Angels Landing.


We started the trip by checking out the local cuisine. And I must say.. it was excellent. 



Their famous Nutella crepes. Yum :)



At the festival, we went to see Peter and the Starcatcher.


It's a prequel to Peter Pan. I was a bit unsure about the choice, but it did not disappoint. Extremely enjoyable. :)



Had to get a few pictures with Will of course. :)





After the show, we visited friends and hiked Angels Landing in Zion's. 




It really was amazing.


and exhausting!



but completely worth it. :)




Overall, great trip.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! I haven't hiked Angels Landing yet, but it's on the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've done something outdoors you haven't!?!? Score! :):) It's definitely worth it. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let her fool you I have done Angel's so its a halfy. BTW i cannot believe you wore sandals and let your feet show to the outside world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I guess will give you half credit.... I guess! I know!! Look at me grow! ;)

    ReplyDelete