Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flashback Part 2!

My co-workers are pretty awesome.... 
:)






I feel loved... :)




A little peek into a distance ed. classroom...



Quite possibly my last class ever. :)
(Last distance class for SURE!)
Woot Woot!



All dressed up to see Les Mis at Pioneer Theater for my birthday!!!


(Don't mind the bangs. Talk about a bad hack job. I really shouldn't try to trim them myself. Oops!!)




My Grandma is cooler than your Grandma. 
:)




My parentals are kinda fun too..



My dad's inspiration was Steve from Multiplicity



Oh Yeah..
Best news yet:

The next generation of our family is about to begin!


My parents will be grandparents this December!
Congrats again, Cam and Katie!
:):)






"I'm not crazy or anything, just open minded."
--Henry from Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment