Monday, June 11, 2012

Follow Up

I came across this quote and it goes right along with my last blog post.  
(Well I think it does anyway...)
So I decided to post it! :)

"and those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

This one goes along with my current mood:

"if the music is good, you dance"

And these I'm posting just because!
(...because I love books) ;)

"Dear Millionaires, if you don't have a bookshelf that spins into another room, give me your money, because you're spending it wrong."

"Romeo and Juliet is not a love story.  It's a 3 day relationship between a 13 year old and a 17 year old that caused 6 deaths.
Sincerely,
everyone who actually read it."

"That moment when you finish a book, look around, and realize that everyone is just carrying on with their lives as though you didn't just experience emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback."


Happy (or as happy as it ever is) Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment