Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Addicted!

Several times this week I have found myself frustrated because I can't use "Ctrl F" to search my textbooks while doing homework! Indexes just aren't the same; I can't find the exact word or phrase I'm looking for!

Talk about being addicted to technology/instant gratification.
Honestly!
Don't know how the parentals survived school.

;)


All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
-Mark Kennedy

Lo! Men have become the tools of their tools.
-Henry David Thoreau

2 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney, this is Ashlie Nacey. Your blog is so cute, I love to read it! I see that you've found my blog too and I have a question about that. I know it's kind of random, but I like to keep track of who reads my blog. Do you use a Mac & Safari browser when you read blogs? There's someone in SLC that reads mine quite frequently with those computer specifications, and I think it might be you, which I'm totally fine with. Please let me know, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashlie :)

    Thanks! And sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I didn't notice the comment. I usually check blogs at work. (sshhh don't tell!) ;) And I have a PC at work. I do use a Mac at home, but it probably isn't me that is a frequent visitor, because I rarely check blogs from my laptop. Nice to hear from you, hope you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete