Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quote of the Mo'

Not gonna lie....
it's been hard to go back to school and work this semester....
Yeah.
Really hard.
:)

Luckily!
I have been provided with the
ABC's
I need to make it through this semester!

A
Attitude.
"We can't direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."

B
Believe.
In yourself, in those around you, and in eternal principles.

C
Courage.
It's required to initially make a goal and go toward it, but even greater courage is called for when one stumbles and must make a second effort to achieve.


"At times you may feel like David trying to fight Goliath.
But remember--David did win!"


Thanks President Monson.
:)


PS "Quote of the Week" has officially been rechristened "Quote of the Mo" cause I'm obviously not very good at keeping a schedule. :)

1 comment:

  1. But when you do post, it's most excellent. I can be patient. Really, I can...thought I wouldn't complain if you posted more...soon....really soon...right away... :)

    ReplyDelete