Sunday, October 2, 2011

...Changes...

So some pretty official changes have taken place in our life since the last time I wrote.
(Not surprising, considering how often I write.)

The first change...
and biggest...

Nick and I are officially out of the first year of marriage.

For the first anniversary,
Nick provided an excellent gourmet spaghetti dinner!
(Forgot to take a picture until we were cleaning up :S)

He even did the dishes!

AND he did his hair especially for the occasion.

Not to mention that instead of eating stale cake, we got year-old rice crispy instead!
Yum! :)



Change 2:
The Move


We have officially been introduced to life in the city,
and I'm pretty sure you can refer to us as "city mice" now. :)


Nick has officially signed his life away to pharmacy school.
(He has the white coat to prove it, complete with embroidered name.)




No worries...
Nick and I have discovered that we can adapt.
Life is still good :)


Oh, and I can't forget to mention the most recent change of all:
Taylor, Alexis and I are officially five years old again!
Introducing our Thanksgiving dresses.
Big thanks to mom, who insisted. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love hearing the updates to your life! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete