Monday, January 24, 2011

More like 5 Hour HIGH!! ;)


Ever had one of these?

Me either.
That is until today.
I knew it was going to be a pretty long day...
Early start at 5 AM
Class until 10:30
So hey... I figured lets try this baby out...........
Well you should probably know that I don't regularly drink caffeine as it is
And WOoOoooO have I had a night!
I'm buzzing...
Pretty sure I'm floating..
My computer screen is moving very unnaturally..
I'm shaky!
and I itch!!
Not natural!
Not to mention I am SWEATING like crazy..
Oh I have the pit stains to prove it!!
.....but who wants to see that?! haha
You're just going to have to trust me on this one! ;)
BUT
I am absolutely not one teensy bit sleepy!!!

PS Pomegranate for better taste?!?!
HA!
False!
It does not taste good...
Try 5 hour bad-taste-in-mouth!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment